Pendleton Together is a member of the Together Housing Group
We are a leading Housing Association, improving the lives of thousands across the North of England.
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds to join the team.
We offer family friendly working and great benefits to support you throughout your career with us.
These benefits include;
- 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service), plus bank holidays.
- A handy flexible working environment.
- New, comfortable and modern office spaces.
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities.
- A very attractive pension scheme, plus healthcare benefits.
- For the more active minded we offer a “cycle to work” scheme.
To view our current vacancies and begin your career with a leading non-profit organisation, click on the link below.