On this page you can:
- Hear the letter read out, usually in your preferred language.
- Read the letter in your preferred language
- Read the letter using different fonts or colours
- Download and print the original letter
- Get more detail about the letter
To see or hear the letter in your preferred language:
- Press the ReciteMe button at the bottom of the the screen (bottom left if on a laptop or desktop computer)
- On the toolbar that appears, select your preferred language. Languages with a speaker icon will also read it in that language. You can also select preferred font and colours if that helps you read it.
- Reload this page
- On the toolbar, press the play button
- Move down to where it says “Letter text” and click.
- Click on each line to hear it read out
THE KEY POINTS FROM THE LETTER:
• 13th July 2021 work will begin Jetting drains in the grounds surrounding the 9 high rise blocks.
• All work will take place between 8AM & 5PM
• Noise levels will be associated to the tanker generator.
• You can come and go as normal.
6th July 2021
7 Day Notice of Drainage repairs
You may recall throughout April surveys to the drainage systems of the 9 blocks were carried out.
These surveys have highlighted some repair works that need to be completed.
Below is a breakdown of the repair works that will start 13/07/2021 and take around 10 weeks.
• All works will be completed from the jetting tanker which will be located close to pipeline being repaired.
• The area will be barriered off by the jetting team.
• All works will be done in the residential carpark and the location will vary daily around the respective building.
• The works will have minimal effect on resident access around the buildings.
• There will be noise from the truck mounted generators and jetting equipment.
If you would like more detail about the type of work carried out please see visit:
All PTOL personnel and contractors working on our behalf will be carrying an identification card. All PTOL personnel and contractors will be working within government guidelines for a covid safe work environment. If you have any concerns about a contractor, please contact your resident liaison officer at once.
Resident Liaison Coordinator
Download Letter as PDF
You can download the letter as a PDF file by clicking here.
DRAINAGE REPAIRS NOTICE
Re: Pendleton Tower Blocks, Salford
Proposed drainage repair works with an extract of the works. Similar operations
will be carried out to the drainage on the remaining estate buildings.
• Works commence 13/07/2021
• Proposed duration for the whole works 9 weeks (1 week per block)
• All works will be undertaken from the jetting tanker which will be located close to the
• chamber and pipeline being repaired. The area will be barriered off by the jetting team.
• All works will be done in the residential carpark and the location will vary daily around the
• respective building.
• Times on site will be from 08:00 to 17:00
• The works will have minimal effect on resident access around the buildings. There will be
• There will be noise from truck mounted generators and jetting equipment.