Skip to main content

Are you looking to swap your property?

A swap or a mutual exchange is when two, three, four or more tenants exchange (swap) their properties.

Each tenant must move into their exchange partner's property. A tenant cannot exchange into an empty property.

You can exchange with:

  • a tenant of a housing association; or
  • a tenant of another council.

If you are interested in exchanging you can register free of charge with HomeSwapper who advertises exchanges all over the country for social housing tenants.

Please click on the logo to find out more

Home Swapper Logo

Your toolbox

Need a repair? Or just want to check on your account? No problem! Use these links to make your life that little bit easier