Properties to Rent
Looking to rent a property? Take a look at the range different options available below
- New homes
- Modernised Homes
- Salford Home Search
New Homes to Rent
We plan to build more than 1,500 new homes over 12 years and the first phase is already underway. The new homes being built by Pendleton Together will be prioritised for customers living in clearance areas.
The first phase of development will see nearly 300 houses and apartments built, including 110 affordable homes. There will be a mix of one and two bedroom apartments, as well as two, three and four-bedroom family homes delivered across three sites at:
Rousseau Place, Clarendon - cleared land at Westerham Avenue (formerly Wrotham Close Sheltered scheme)
South Clarendon - small infill sites across the estate at Ewart Avenue, Graythorpe Walk and Port Soderick Avenue
Modernised flats to rent
We also have newly refurbished flats to rent in our existing blocks. There is a variety of one and two bedroom modernised flats in stunning contemporary buildings.
Apart from being fully refurbished, the flats also offer:
- Rent you can afford – covering repairs services with emergency call-out and weekend and evening repairs appointments – and NO deposit required
- Warmth - highly insulated with state-of-art efficient heating systems
- Safety in your home – 24 hour security and concierge service
- A green outlook – recycling facilities on your doorstep.
- Help at hand – with a 24hr call centre
- Easy reach – for shops, transport links and many local attractions, including Salford Quays
- Rooms with a view – would take some beating
- A great community – join in residents’ groups and use the maintained community facilities.
- Access – to handyperson and decorating services for those little jobs at affordable rates
- A place for your car – good car parking for you and your guests
Please click here to play or download the Pendleton show flat video
If you are interested in renting please call 0300 555 5567
Salford Home Search
Salford Home Search is a scheme that gives you more choice when looking for your new home in Salford. It allows you to search and choose properties suited to your needs.
Brought to you by Salford City Council and Housing Connections Partnership, Salford Home Search aims to give new and current tenants greater choice.
Homes are advertised weekly, with new properties being added every Wednesday. You can search online or find out availability from the Salford Home Search shop.
To find out more information on how to apply, click here