Level 2 Heat Alert
Public Health England have issued a Level 2 Heat-Health watch alert for Thursday, Friday and Saturday in Salford.
While many will enjoy the hot weather it's important to remember:
- To keep hydrated
- To cover up and uses sun cream to protect yourself
- To look out for yourself and anyone who might be vulnerable to heat, particulalrly babies, the elderly or peopel with long term health conditions
- To stay safe while enjoying the heat - no barbeques are permitted at Pendelton Together and its important you check local laws and the environment before having them elswhere
- Always be considerate to your neighbours in terms of noise and behaviour
- To not leave children, dogs or any other animal in hot cars
You can find more information about keeping yourself safe and well from NHS England .
You can find out more about the weather alert from The Met Office.