Skip to main content

Pension Credits

If you’re part of a mixed aged couple, the rules for claiming pension credits or housing benefit are changing and, if you make a claim after 14th August 2019 you will have to claim Universal Credit, which could be hundreds of pounds less than what you’re currently entitled to. However, if you make a claim today it could be backdated three months, meaning you’re not affected by the rule change.

To find out if you’re entitled to claim Housing Benefit or Pension Credits,  if you want help making a claim, or to be signposted to further information and advice please call Jennifer Rice on 0300 555 5567 or email


Wallet -1013789_1920 (1)

Posted: .

Your toolbox

Need a repair? Or just want to check on your account? No problem! Use these links to make your life that little bit easier


Live Chat