Pendleton Together Tablet Winner
A Pendleton Together tenant is delighted to have gone digital after being chosen as a winner in our fantastic competition!
Katie Buckley was picked at random after signing up to our website and won a Samsung Galaxy tablet for her troubles.
Katie said: “The new Pendleton Together app is just so easy to use. I downloaded it just out of curiosity and I’m glad that I did.
“I can check my rent account whenever I want, and use all the other functions wherever I am, or whatever I’m doing.
“It saves me either having to ring in or visiting the office so I really like it. I’d encourage other people to use it as well.”
Since we launched the sites were launched, over 7,800 tenants across the Together Housing Group now manage their accounts through their PC or smart device.
So join the Digital Together revolution, here’s how:
Registration takes a minute and all you need is your fingers, an e-mail address and your PC/smart device.
Log on to the Pendleton Together website www.pendletontogether.co.uk or open the app and hit the “My account” button.
Next, click on the “register” button.
Here, you will be asked for some information. You can either supply your tenancy number (found on your rent statement) or put in your postcode and hit “find properties.”
Then fill in the following details:
- Email address (you will need a valid email address for us to be able to contact you about your tenancy)
- Phone number (you will need a valid phone number for us to be able to contact you about your tenancy)
- Date of birth (which must match that of the named tenant for that property)
- Create a password, choose your marketing options, confirm that you want to update your records and then hit submit.
- You will then see a notification on the system to say that you’re account has been created. Then all you need to do is log-in and explore.
It really couldn’t be simpler.
And from here you can pay your rent, check your rent account, report a repair and much more.
And that’s not all, there’s a host of useful tips, advice and tools on there to help make life a little bit easier.