Skip to main content
The Your Account area of our website is currently unavailable - please use the Pendleton Together app to access your account

Under Occupation

Your Housing Benefit or Universal Credit may be reduced if you are considered to be under-occupying your property.

Click here for the rules.

You can also use this Bedroom Calculator to work out if you are affected.


Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP)

If your Housing Benefit or Universal Credit is reduced due to ‘spare’ bedrooms or for another reason, you may be able to apply for a DHP to your local council.

Click here for more information on DHPs and how to claim.

Please contact us if you would like any help applying for a DHP.

Your toolbox

Need a repair? Or just want to check on your account? No problem! Use these links to make your life that little bit easier