Animals can be amazing companions but they can present issues for you and your neighbours. If you have concerns about any of the issues below, please select to find out more.

In most cases, it is not appropriate to keep dogs and other large pets in our high rise blocks and is often in breach of your tenancy agreement. Before taking responsibility for any animal, please check with us that it complies with your agreement, that you have the budget to pay for it and that you have the time, dedication and resources to make sure it doesn’t suffer or cause issues for anyone else.

Any animal cruelty should be reported to the RSPCA or the police. Stray dogs should be reported to Salford City Council.

Share This
Supporting You Anti-social Behaviour Animals