Harassment & Threats

If the associated behaviour is of a criminal nature you need to report this to the Police immediately, you must also let them know if you are concerned with your safety, or that of others.
Once it has been reported to the police, please contact us highlighting the details of the incident, the police incident number and officers name. We will then make a decision whether action can be taken by us.
If you wish to report criminal behaviour anonymously, please contact CrimeStoppers.
If the behaviour has been ongoing, please complete ask us for an incident reporting sheet and log dates and times of the incidents and send these to us.
Share This
Supporting You Anti-social Behaviour Harassment & Threats