Reporting Anti Social Behaviour
You should not have to live with anti-social behaviour. We want to ensure you are and feel safe and we will take action against residents who persistently participate in anti-social activities.
However, before you report anti social behaviour please use the following checklist:
- If it is an emergency or someone is in immediate danger, call the police using 999
- If criminal activity is involved please report it to the police first on 101 or online
- Have you checked the relevant section of this website to make sure that what is happening does fall under what we would call anti social behaviour?
- Have you tried to address it yourself? You should never put yourself in danger doing so, but sometimes having a polite word with the person causing you concern can resolve it; they may not realise what they are doing is offensive to you.
- Is there any work around? For example, if someone is causing unavoidable noise, can you use ear defenders or noise cancelling headphones?
If you still think you need to report anti-social behaviour, please email Nike at email@example.com. Please include your name, contact telephone number, a description of the issue and any logs you have kept (if applicable).