Graffiti is an offence of criminal damage and should be reported to the police. It is usually your local Council’s responsibility for removing graffiti from things like public buildings, monuments, benches and bins. Pendleton Together will remove graffiti in or immediately around our property.
You can report graffiti problems to Salford City Council or you can contact us if it is on our property .
If the graffiti is hate related, or it is happening now please contact the police.


Share This
Supporting You Anti-social Behaviour Vandalism