Skip to main content

Tenants Contents Insurance

Together Housing Association has negotiated a special discounted rate, home insurance policy with Royal and Sun Alliance Insurance Plc especially for our tenants

With weekly payments starting at only 73p per week, for £6000 of cover, our Tenants Home Insurance cover is great value. You can choose to pay your premiums, fortnightly or monthly by payment card, monthly by direct debit or annually by cheque, debit or credit card.

It will cover most of your household goods and contents, including pedal cycles and computer equipment in your home. It'll cover you against loss or damage caused by specific events such as theft, fire and flood, but accidental damage or loss in the home is not covered.

You can also choose to add Accidental Damage to your policy for payment of an additional premium.

This policy insures your contents, other than clothing and household linen, on a “new-for-old” basis, meaning they would be replaced as new if destroyed by an event insured by the policy.

Please ensure you read the full summary of cover which is detailed on the application form below.

Applying for cover is easy. Simply download and complete the form below. Once complete, email the form to, or complete and sign the form and return it to RSA, Ryan Direct Group, Quay Point, Lakeside Boulevard, Doncaster, DN4 5PL, or telephone 0345 671 8172 to apply over the phone.

For more further information or help applying, please call 0300 555 5560.


Your toolbox

Need a repair? Or just want to check on your account? No problem! Use these links to make your life that little bit easier