If you rent a property from us, here you will be able to find how you can make a payment, view your rent balance and transactions and manage your rent account with us.
You can check your account with us anytime via our secure online service, Your Account.
The best way to manage your account with us is through the Pendleton Together Portal. In the Portal, you can view your rent balance, view your recent transactions, request a Direct Debit mandate or Payment Card and request repairs. You simply need to be registered for the Pendleton Together Portal. Click here to register, or here to log in if your already a user.
There are a number of ways you can pay and manage your rent or other payments to us. Please make a selection from the list below.
- Direct Debit is our most popular payment option, and the most convenient way to pay.
- If you would like to pay by regular Direct Debit, please contact the Home Ownership Team.
- If you need to amend your Direct Debit, simply contact us on the above number and we’ll be happy to help.
- You can make a secure online payment, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using the allpay website.
- Once you have registered, you can log in and pay your rent quickly and easily at a time that’s convenient for you.
- To make a payment, go to “My accounts” and click the bill that you wish to pay.
- This will expand to show the amount box and “pay now” button. Enter the amount you wish to pay and press “pay now” to start the payment process.
allpay text payments
- allpay’s text payment service is a secure text message bill payment option allowing you to pay your rent at a time convenient to you.
- Once registred you can pay your rent anytime, anyplace, anywhere by simply texting a code, followed by the amount you would like to pay to a designated number.
- You’ll also benefit from having all transaction data saved to your allpay web-based communication portal “Webconnect”.
Post Office or PayPoint
- Using your allpay Payments Card, you can make a payment to us at any Post Office or Shop/Garage displaying the PayPoint logo.
- You can find a local PayPoint location by clicking here.
- You can pay your rent, service charge, or make any other payment to us via debit or credit card using our automated telephone payment service.
- To use this service you need to register with allpay.
- Call us on 0300 555 5567
- Press 1 to make a payment
- Follow the instructions and press 5 to proceed.
- If you have not registered to pay through allpay, remain on the line and speak with one of our friendly advisors who will take your details and regisiter you for telephone payments.
- PLEASE NOTE: Although the recording states you will be charged 7p per minute when connected to allpay, you will only be charged your normal tariff; there will be no additional cost.
If you are struggling to meet your payment responsibilities, please get in touch with us on 0300 555 5567 as soon as possible. We work with partners including Citizen’s Advice to provide impartial budgeting advice. We can also work with you to agree a payment plan if you are having difficulties.
You can find out more about our money help and support services here.