Here to Help
Here to Help
Your resident liaison officer (RLO) is your main point of contact before we start the work on your home, and while work is being carried out.
- Organise appointments for work to be carried out.
- Make arrangements to deal with any special needs you may have.
They will visit you regularly to:
- Make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Tell you about any changes.
- Respond to any questions or concerns you may have.
- Keeping Disruption to a Minimum
- How to Recognise a Contractor
If the work means that you cannot stay in your home for a short period of time during the day, your RLO can arrange for you to stay at our respite facility which will be situated close to your home, where you will be able to relax, watch TV and where refreshments will be provided until you can return home. You will also have the option to use your community room if you live in one of the blocks.
All genuine visitors to your home will carry an identification (ID) card or badge. It is extremely important that you check the identification card of all contractors before allowing them to enter your home.
Remember, your RLO is there to help you through the work. They will treat any information you give them as strictly confidential.