Skip to main content

If you believe that a Road Traffic Offence has been committed, such as speeding or dangerous driver, you should report the incident and circumstances as soon as possible to your local Police.

  • Report to the police on 101 or 999

Some local authorities can install traffic calming measures to improve road safety. These may include road humps, chicanes, traffic islands etc. The Local Authority will decide whether a road needs traffic calming and, if so, which measures are most suitable. The specific traffic problem will dictate the location, type and size of traffic calming measures.

These are usually chosen after discussion with road safety officers, local residents and the emergency services; they may conduct an independent study to assess the problem.

Your toolbox

Need a repair? Or just want to check on your account? No problem! Use these links to make your life that little bit easier


Live Chat