Skip to main content

Violence (acts or threats of)

This is a criminal offence and you need to report this to the police immediately.

Once it has been reported to the Police, please contact us with the details of the incident, the police incident number and officers name. We will then make a decision whether action can be taken by us.

Whilst you can make a report using our ‘online reporting form’ there may be a delay in picking up your report; therefore you may wish to contact us by telephone instead.

Your toolbox

Need a repair? Or just want to check on your account? No problem! Use these links to make your life that little bit easier


Live Chat