Skip to main content

To let Salford City Council know of a graffiti problem in your neighbourhood, please click here.

However, if you know that the problem relates to a Pendleton Together property or land please report it using the link above. Alternatively you can contact us on 0300 555 5567.

Your toolbox

Need a repair? Or just want to check on your account? No problem! Use these links to make your life that little bit easier